Y.A. Photos Date Stamper
Y.A. Photos Date Stamper is an application that Identifies the weekday and date at which pictures have been taken, and adds a personally designed watermark of it to JPG photos of your choice, quickly and easily. It enables you to alter JPG pictures resolution rapidly and effortlessly. The application creates new picture copies in folders of your choice, and does not alter the original files.
- Automatically identifies the date pictures taken and creates copies of them with a watermark of the date.
- Choose between many date formats, font, color, transparency, and location for the watermark landscape/portrait pictures.
- See how the pictures will be cut on the printing process.
- Choose a whole folder in batch mode or specific pictures.
- Creates copies of pictures in new desired resolution in batch mode.
- When resizing you can choose the quality of the copies.
- It can add custom text watermark to JPEG files in batch mode.
This desktop application the first software I have created.
I was working as a QA engineer for about 1.5 years when I decided to leave and become a software developer.
I subscribed to a C# developing course, and while waiting for it to start I wanted to play with a code for a while by myself.
At that time people were still used to print photos and arrange them in albums, and so did my family. I wanted to print photos with the date the picture was taken and there was no good free tool to do it in a batch process.
Y.A. Photos Date Stamper helped me get familiar with writing code while answering a real need.
This application was written in VB.NET mainly because I wanted to practice another language.
Over time it became quite popular, I'm not sure about the exact statistics, however in the last 4 days (28/07/2013-31/07/2013) it was used about 450 times by users all around the world.
It gets even better over time with the feedback and the requests of the users. Thanks!
Software policy and licensing instruction
- The only collected data is when purchasing license - you have to supply a valid e-mail address where your license will be send to. This e-mail address will not be used for any other purposes.
- This is a Responsive site, what means it support all browsers versions.
- You need to have .NET Framework installed on your machine. It's free and safe from Microsoft.
- Uninstalling the software is supported by Windows.
- The license is valid for 3 machines and for all future version updates.
- In order to update your version, first you need to manually uninstall the older version.
- Activating your license is done by typing the license you got by email to the activating field and then closing that Licensing window:
May 23, 2014 - v2.1.0 - New feature - Check automatically for newer versions on load. New date formats - mm/dd/yyyy & dd/mm/yyyy. Bug fix - Preview screen date formats.
February 10, 2014 - v2.0.0 - New feature - quality selection when resizing JPG. Ad removed.
February 05, 2014 - v1.4.4 - Minor bugs fix.
August 05, 2013 - v1.4.2 - Links point now to the new site - YARRIVA.COM. Donation button has been removed.
February 13, 2011 - v1.4.1 - Bug fix - help link and other UI links point now to the new site - nakood.com.
October 29, 2010 - v1.4.0 - Bug fix - font and color settings. New feature - Option to select individual pictures added.
June 18, 2010 - v1.3.1 - The settings now are being remembered.
April 16, 2010 - v1.3.0 - Now the stamped pictures quality does not reduce!
March 05, 2010 - v1.2.1 - UI text revised.
January 16, 2010 - v1.2.0 - New tab added - now you can resize pictures in batch mode.
December 11, 2009 - v188.8.131.52 - Total code review and Exceptions handling. Change dated photos names to more convenient format. Bug fix - show picture development cut lines. New Setup Wizard.
December 23, 2008 - v184.108.40.206 - First stable release.
DownloadVersion 2.2.0 - 15 days trial
Purchase license for only 4.00$